Greetings, Meadow Brook Partners!
Last week we introduced our first Hero Happenings Competitive Charitable Giving Campaign of the 2018 – 2019 school year – The ITP Awareness Band-Aid Drive!
Here’s are the brother/sister Meadow Brook Heroes who thought of and cultivated the idea:
Now, let’s get some Baid-Aids in boxes so that we can deliver them to kids in need!
You will find the Hero House boxes in the front lobby of school. They look like this:
Here’s a code for which box you and your family should put your contributions in:
- Last Names A-C = Hero House GRIT
- Last Names D-F = Hero House GRATITUDE
- Last Names G-I = Hero House OPTIMISM
- Last Names J-M = Hero House MINDFULNESS
- Last Names N-Q = Hero House CREATIVITY
- Last Names R-T = Hero House KINDNESS
- Last Names U-Z = Hero House COURAGE
The winning Hero House will be the first to have their house name engraved our Hero Happenings trophy for all to admire!
Thank you for your contributions in support of modeling the critically important core value of charitable giving!
You are all Meadow Brook Heroes!